AKG P220 Review 2017 | Our Thoughts on the widely popular Mic
The AKG Perception 220 Professional Studio Microphone is a high-quality studio microphone that you will fall in love with after the first time you use it. Not only does it have a classy design but, it’s affordable and this product is limited. Tons of satisfied customers recommend you get this as soon as you can. It’s perfect for aspiring musicians and those musical geniuses who want to be on top of their game. Don’t believe me? Check out the fine details and see for yourself. Our AKG P220 Review:
What’s Included In The AKG Perception 220 Professional Studio Microphone
The AKG P220 Professional Studio Mic is constructed with an all-metal body. It is designed specifically to withstand consistent, daily usage. The AKG P220 records with such clarity, that you can record multiple sounds. In addition, the bass cut filter eliminates any rumble, or static, muffled noise. Satisfied purchasers rave about being able to use it to record their vocals from soft acoustic sounds to screaming heavy metal rock. It can easily record and handle acoustic guitar, electric guitars, bass, drums, and so much more. There is pretty much nothing that this mic can not do. The switchable attenuation pad is perfect for high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL. AKG Pro Audio has got you covered. As an added bonus, it comes with its own top of the line hard shell carrying case.
AKG Perception 220 Professional Studio Microphone
- Build Quality 85%
- Karaoke Machine Features 89%
- Manufacter Reputation 93%
- Price 94%
- Consumer Reviews 91%
- The real life like sound makes this studio mic usable for anything from vocals to acoustics, you will love using it.
- The AKG P220 is a high-quality microphone for an extremely affordable price.
- Paired with the correct pre-amp, this studio mic can handle any and everything you throw at it while still giving you top of the line recording and sound.
- The AKG P220 is not the nicest looking studio mic but the quality makes it ideal for many.
- You must pair it with the right amp or it will not sound right at all.
AKG P220 Review: Conclusion
Clearly, the AKG P220 is one amazing studio microphone. Although, it is recommended for use for amateur smaller studio recordings. Which if you are a musical star, you will have a much more expensive microphone and studio equipment. For amateur musicians, this is wonderful. You will not find a better quality studio microphone for this good of a price. It has great voice capture and records musical instruments to perfection. This is a deal that you mustn’t pass up. Thanks for reading our AKG P220 Review!