Seagull S6 Q1 Review | Is The Seagull Guitar Worth Picking up?
When looking to purchase an acoustic guitar, whether you are a beginner or a rock star, you want the best and only the best. Seagull crafts their guitars to give you just that. The Seagull S6 is the winner of several musical awards. It has been said that the SeagullS6 is perhaps the best Seagull guitar yet. That statement alone should convince you that the Seagull S6 Q1 is exactly what you need. If you’re still not sure, read this Seagull S6 Q1 review. Perhaps then you will be able to decide if the Seagull S6 Q1 is the right acoustic guitar for you.
What’s Inside The Seagull S6 Original QI Guitar
There is nothing about theSeagull S6 Q1 that you will not like. The design is both effective and appealing. Constructed using only the finest woods, users experience a great feel and even greater sound. It’s a solid cedar top with wild cherry laminate back and sides. With a double action truss rod and tapered headstock enable quality tuning for great sound. One of the greatest features of theSeagull S6 Q1 is theGodin EPM Quantum acoustic guitar system. The single source system uses an extremely responsive saddle transducer paired with the guitar’s rotary controls. All controls are user-friendly and protected with a crafted pewter cover plate. The rich, full, and clear sound are amazing being only seen in far more advanced electronic guitar systems. Let’s not forget it includes a built-in high quality digital chromatic tuner with LED display. When it comes to an electric acoustic guitar, the Seagull S6 Q1 is at the top.
- Guitar Build Quality 93%
- Guitar Sound Quality 94%
- Tuning 90%
- Manufacter Reputation 96%
- Price 84%
- Consumer Reviews 95%
- TheSeagull S6 Q1 arrives in tune and is ready for play as soon as you open the package.
- Seagull customer service is stupendous, answering all questions, they are truly at your beck and call.
- One of the biggest positives aspects of the Seagull S6 Q1 is that it is made in North America which is rare in the musical instrument industry.
- If you are new to using guitars, the electrical side of this may require some getting used too.
- The Godin EPM Quantum acoustic guitar system may be difficult for first-time users yet, there is a detailed instruction manual to get you up to speed.
Seagull S6 Q1 Review: Conclusion
After reviewing the Seagull S6 Q1, there is no doubt that this is one of the best acoustic guitars on the market. Ideal for any phase guitar player, from beginner to the more advanced player. The features and specifications of the Seagull S6 Q1 make this a quality top quality acoustic guitar. It’s a great deal, there is no other guitar on the market in this price range that comes close to comparing to the Seagull S6 Q1. If you want the best, you know what to do. Hopefully our Seagull S6 Q1 Review answered some of the questions you folks may have had.