Takamine P1DC Review | Is the Takamine Acoustic Guitar Worth Getting
Are you ready for the ultimate acoustic-electric guitar? If you are ready to experience the greatest acoustic electric guitar ever made, then look no further. Takamine has made the P1DC and you must trust me when I say that it is exactly what you have been looking for. Every single review is nothing short of impressive. There has not been one unsatisfied customer. Beginning with the smooth sounds and comfortable feel to the impressive electrical aspects, Takamine’s P1DC is without a doubt a state of the art acoustic guitar that will surpass any and all expectations you may have. Let’s break down our Takamine P1DC Review and why this guitar is highly praised.
A Look At The Takamine Pro Series 1 P1DC Dreadnought Body Acoustic Electric Guitar
To say the least, Takamine’s latest acoustic-electric guitar, the P1DC model is an exceptional value. Satisfied customers are raving over this company’s new acoustic dreadnought. The acoustic sounds resonate richness and harmony from the C braced solid cedar top and sapele back and sides. Equipped with a mahogany neck and rosewood fret wood that even has pearl dot inlays, the gorgeous look of theTakamine is without parallel. Also featuring the unique split bone saddle bridge which is a Takamine feature. Chrome die-cast machine heads enable simple and precise tuning. All of these features combined make the Takamine P1DC a force to be reckoned with but, that’s not all. Customers will love the preamp system (CT4B II) with a three band equalizer. Also, the Takamine P1dc features a built-in tuner and easy to use the volume control. Everything is ready to go with a simple touch.
- Guitar Build Quality 96%
- Guitar Sound Quality 97%
- Tuning 94%
- Manufacter Reputation 93%
- Price 80%
- Consumer Reviews 94%
- The preamp system used by this particular acoustic electric guitar is utterly amazing. This feature is the CT4B II preamp system used in conjuc=nction with a three-band equalizer.
- A case is included with guitar purchase.
- The P1DC by Takamine is a high-quality guitar that is built to last.
- This particular Takamine acoustic-electric guitar is more expensive than other acoustic guitars in its class.
- Not recommended for beginners, even though acoustics typically are the way to go.
- Adjustments will need to be made, do not expect on quality sound as soon as your package arrives.
Takamine P1DC Review: Conclusion
The Mitchell MD100 Acoustic Guitar Review has proved beyond a doubt that this guitar is the best value around for a beginning guitar player. Although, you will need to make adjustments to get that exact sound that you need which should never be an issue. Every guitar player customizes their guitar specifically to their liking. Even though, there are small plastic parts that you will want to replace. Replacing them will only makeMitchell MD100 even better. This is a deal that can not be beaten. TheMitchell MD100 is the ideal acoustic guitar for any aspiring musician.